CBRE most awarded agency at 2019 REIV Commercial & Industrial Marketing Awards
CBRE has secured eight gongs at the 2019 REIV Commercial & Industrial Marketing Awards, including Best Campaign by a Large Agency for Burwood One.
CBRE was the most awarded agency at the prestigious event, which celebrates the best in commercial and industrial advertising, marketing and promotion across commercial sales and leasing campaigns.
The firm achieved the following accolades:
• Development – Budget over $20,000: The Ford Portfolio
• Specialised – Budget over $20,000: 97 Tope Street, South Melbourne
• Industrial – Budget between $10,000 – $30,000: 5-11 David Lee Road, Hallam
• Industrial – Budget over $30,000: 648 South Road, Moorabbin
• Office – Budget over $30,000: Emerald House
• Retail – Budget between $10,000 – $30,000: 83-87 Smith Street, Fitzroy
• Retail – Budget over $30,00: Burwood One
Best Campaigns Overall
• Best Campaign by a Large Agency: Burwood One
Dean Hunt, CBRE Victoria Senior Managing Director, said: “Producing innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for our clients is a key priority for CBRE and we are extremely proud to have had this recognised through these prestigious awards.”
“These achievements are a true team effort, which involve our sales teams identifying and securing property opportunities and our marketing and support teams delivering best-in-class market strategy.”