Suburb Spotlight // Why Epping is Considered The Crown of The North
Over the past 5-10 years Epping has undergone rapid growth and transformation into one of the fastest growing regions of Victoria. Significant infrastructure and business investment have pushed the development trajectory of the region into a booming local economy.
Epping has everything to offer with plans for further growth and development with just some noted below:
- Pacific Epping Shopping Centre 1.8km* – A sub-regional centre comprising over 230 stores and soon to undergo expansion works to introduce 18,000sqm of net lettable area in large format retail, and a 22,000sqm extension to the shopping centre
- A major medical precinct including Epping Medical centre and Northern Hospital 1.6km*
- Melbourne Polytechnic 2.9km* – A higher education institute
- Melbourne wholesale fit, vegetation & flower market (directly adjacent) – Home of 3,000 businesses employing 7,500 people
- A new 13,788sqm Costco store which opening in 2018 1.7km*
- A new Kaufland supermarket is proposed for 592-594 High Street, Epping
- Quest Apartments opened a 96 room hotel in 2018
- A new $80mil, 214 room Mantra Hotel opened in 2019 (only 900m*)
There is unprecedented growth and still ample growth to come in Epping. 380 Cooper Street provides your opportunity to get a foothold on one of the most tightly held boulevards and be part of this exciting suburbs known as The Crown of The North.