COMMANDING 1.38HA* URBAN RENEWAL LANDHOLDING IN MELBOURNE’S BOOMING NORTHERN CORRIDOR
- Commanding 1.38ha* landholding with expansive 111m* frontage
- 1,500sqm* highly functional office improvements with sizeable vehicle hardstand area suitable for a range of businesses and owner occupiers.
- The property forms part of a designated ‘urban renewal precinct’ with an approved framework plan earmarking the property for future ‘mixed use (residential and employment)’.
- Positioned directly adjoining ‘Kingslea’, a new major mixed-use masterplan by Rendition Homes currently under construction.
- Fast growing first home buyer suburb with a median house price of $550,000* (a 15% increase over the past 3 years).
- Surrounded by a plethora of amenity offerings including Broadmeadows Central Shopping Centre (250m*) anchored by Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and Hoyts Cinemas. Broadmeadows Homemaker Centre (300m*) featuring Harvey Norman and Bunnings.
- A notable education precinct with Melbourne Polytechnic (300m*), Kangan Institute (650m*), Hume Central College & Broadmeadows Primary School (250m*) all within close proximity.
- Only 500m* to Broadmeadows Train Station providing direct access to Melbourne’s CBD (17km*) and Tullamarine Airport only 5km* away.
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY THE 20TH AUGUST AT 2:00PM (AEST)