- Substantial 190sqm* three (3) level freehold building benefitting functional office configuration with well apportioned meeting rooms, kitchen, natural light, high ceilings, and parking via rear lane access
- The property is offered to the market with vacant possession offering a range of office or hospitality uses for both occupation and investment with enormous scope for the construction of additional levels (STPA)
- Landholding of 111sqm* offering a flexible mixed-use zoning with prime street frontage to Queensberry street & rear lane access
- Exceptionally well located only 400m* to the New North Melbourne Train Station complete (2026) and renowned cafes including Auction Rooms (400m*), Roasting Warehouse (700m) and a short walk to the University of Melbourne (1.5km*)
- An unrepeatable opportunity for an office, residential, medical or not-for-profit organisation to own and occupy a substantial freehold character building with the flexibility to refurbish or redevelopment into their new office or home (STPA).
FOR SALE VIA TENDER CLOSING 23RD APRIL 2020 AT 2.30PM (AEDT)
To arrange an inspection of 633 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne please contact your nominated agent to arrange a private inspection.